26 October 2014

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

It's less than a hundred days before Christmas and toy stores both online and offline are abuzz with pre-orders.

There's nothing quite like making your collection wishlist for some anxiety attacks and a most holiday goodbye to your hard-earned savings!

Well, here's my Gundam wishlist for this Christmas:


MG Sinanju



























MG Unicorn Gundam





















MG Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee




















MG Star Build Strike





















MG Hyaku Shiki





















MG Kshatriya
















Nahel Argama















White Base













MG Gundam G-Self




















MG Gundam X Maoh



















Oh, no such thing as some of the lot? I understand some of them aren't existing yet... But, uh, we can leave that for the actual "wish", mind you.

Not exactly new stuff, I know, but I haven't been past to quenching my thirst for them - you just gotta have exactly that one stuff. Haven't you had the same feeling?

Anyways, that's gotta be my "first" wishlist, haha. Can't think of other things I "need".

Oh, let's not forget a DETOLF Glass Cabinet :D (or any similar glass cabinet should be fine)
I "think" I "need" one.






















I bet you've done YOUR wishlist already - ever since 2014 New Year! Well, have you?


No comments:

Post a Comment