26 December 2013

Holidays are slow days for Gundam

I haven't done any work on my model kits these days - it definitely feels like, forever!

Any ways, progress is absolutely slow on my side. What with the holidays and time-consuming shopping sprees looking for gifts that only a number of people will appreciate. As they say, "It's better to give than to receive."

Plus, been busy with other things - some pre-orders came in this month, and well, nostalgia follows. Also, Gundam Build Fighters is absolutely building up... excitement! Not to mention Kill La Kill!

Figma 200 Hatsune Miku 2.0 - my first!!! ^_^


The family's getting bigger - I gotta get me my own shelf!

They have Constantine and the Dean brothers,
 we have Trese. 



























































A second piece for OnePiece -
an SCultures Princess Shirahoshi























Best thing with my holiday so far is, I got this kawaii SD 00 Gundam Seven Sword G from the raffle at the office! Someone didn't want it, I guess. Built it in an hour or so, soon as I got home. Cute as hell.

Uhuh yeah! Also got that Gaiman book on my wishlist! 

Teeny-weeny arms - my first SD.

















Anyway, here's some work-in-progress on the RX-78-2 Ver. 3.0!!! 

I was shopping at this surplus shop in Makati and found these.
Perfect.

Se detailed.

The instructions are very adept.

I like that these plates (?) have a hue difference.

Having some fun.

The torso as built.

Pilots from previous models:
Char Aznable, Heero Yuy and Zechs Merquise

Testing the head on some LED light.

The difference panel lining can make!

These. Arrr.

Very time consuming.

Then someone told me I could have done with a gold/bronze
Artline marker. LOL

Testing the head again - well, admiring it this time - with a pink LED unit.


Arms done, yo!

A "side-by-side" comparison.

I did not like what happened
 to those stickers after installing the parts in.

But, it still rocks, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment