08 April 2013

GUNDAM NOVELTY!!!

I was looking for Gundam t-shirts online and found great items!

I find UNIQLO's collection very likable.

Bandai×UT’s 2011 collaboration focuses on Gundam illustrations, resulting in the development of fashion designs based on select images from Gundam. The theme of this dream collaboration is a fusion of fashion and Gundam. 












































































































The graphics were drawn by known Gundam creators/artists Yoshikazu Yasuhiko, Kunio Okawara, Hajime Katoki and Hideki Ohwada! Awesome, no?  Although, I wish they used heavier-looking models. LOL Check 'em out here: UNIQLO Gundam Illustration

So I also tried Multiply.

And BAM! Gundam Jewelry!















Not that I'm really buying. Hehehe.






No comments:

Post a Comment