02 April 2013

SINANJU OVA vs Ver Ka

Remember how I went crazy for buying the MG Sinanju Ver Ka?

Well, I got crazier when Bandai released the MG Sinanju OVA - RECENTLY!

Gaijin Gunpla has reviewed it and even compared the two!

Here's the motherfucking link to his oh-awesome review:  MG Sinanju OVA Review by Gaijin Gunpla

Well, it turns out it will just be a matter of choice for a noob like me if I'm ever gonna get the model kit.

 Look at them! At first glance, you wouldn't know the difference.

Image from Gaijin Gunpla
















Image from Gaijin Gunpla



Not that I'm all for the OVA's box art, but I can't deny how bad ass it is.

Image from Gaijin Gunpla


A Sick Sinanju Ver Ka. Painted Build

11/13/13 Update: Hey how about a Geara Doga in Full Frontal Red? takechako did an awesome job customizing his build!

No comments:

Post a Comment