22 April 2013

TOYING AROUND with WING GUNDAM Ver. KA

With vacations and get-a-ways happening and being planned, an on-and-off relationship with my model kits is inevitable. Not to mention I haven't been to managing my pre-orders. T_T

The Wing Gundam Ver. Ka I've been working on has already been postponed three times!

I'm just glad I had free time last Friday (my boss told me to skip work). I got to do Wing the whole day!

And because I'm such a slow noob worker, I only got to finish the unit - the awesome weapons and shield are left to be established another time....

So while those are waiting, I captured some noob shots of the Wing Gundam.
These are from my Instagram.

Panel lining - first of joys.



















Add caption



















Sailormoon Super!!!


















Balance Test!!!


















Epyon vs. Wing



















No comments:

Post a Comment