11 March 2013

SUMMER is for GUNPLA!

MARCH is the start of SUMMER here in our side of the Pacific!

And one thing you can remember in SUMMER: SALE!

Promos abound the networks starting this month until the rainy season in AUGUST!

Let's see...

Well my suki (patronized) store, is already promoting their sale on model kits and figures. Prices are reeeeeeally down! They even literally "slashed" the prices on the site just to prove it. Hehehe

Most of the items are now Php 500 or 300 less



















Oh, well, I'm hoping I'd get a chance to buy this time - what with all the expenses on planned travels and outings to cool off the scorching heat of the season. >_<

Aww, Fantasy mode on. *_*

I would really like to get these kits for my boring-nothing-else-to-do summer days (as boring as my day job would permit it):

Just look at those curves.























Heavyarms. 'Nuff said.























Because, I'm in love with Char.
























Maybe you noticed, all my wanted kits are bulky - and a bit on the red. I think I'm starting on the "red" side of the Gundam color wheel (if there ever is one). The only MG kit I have on the normal blue-red-white color scheme is the Wing Gundam Ver. Ka and it's a work-in-progress. I'm very excited about it, actually.

I also want to try out putting on top coat on my existing kits - I've bought three cans already and they're sitting idly back home. There's a lot of tutorial on the web. I wonder when I'll be able to do that...

Anyways, these days are full of day-job responsibilities. I'm betting I won't be able to finish the Wing till the end of the month. Aw.






No comments:

Post a Comment