29 October 2013

GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS - Episode 4: Gunpla Idol Kirara



Being a noob, I couldn't relate with the Youtube comment thread going on. Most of them are bitching about how the creators hated Gundam Seed so much to make characters cameo as villains (?). I haven't seen Gundam SEED so yeah, I have no fucking idea. I couldn't care less. Although, come to think of it, my latest gunpla build will be from Seed... meh.

This is the giggly episode because we now know that Kousaka has a crush on Sei. ;) Ah young love. ^_^

Oh, you so confident, Sei!













Gundam Build Fighters Episode 5: The Strongest Builder
Gundam Build Fighters Episode 3: Full Package
Gundam Build Fighters Episode 2: The Crimson Comet
Gundam Build Fighters Episode 1: Sei and Reiji








No comments:

Post a Comment